Standard Cerchar Rock Abrasiveness Tester
The standard cerchar abrasiveness tester is used to determine the CERCHAR Abrasivity Index (CAI) value per as standard ASTM D7625-10.
Accurate stainless steel mass for axial test load of 70N in combination with special cross table which allows high resolution movement of the specimen clamping device in two directions (X, Y) to achieve tool wear and repeat traverse action.
The standard package includes of a binocular microscope and as an option with a trinocular microscopes, CCD camera and measurement software.
- Simple manual operation
- Stiff frame with precise movement of the clamping device, head and base plate made of solid aluminum
- Portable cross table with clamping device for the adjustment the specimen in X and Y directions
- Easy adjustment for different sample sizes
- Easy and smooth loading and unloading of specimen using a special extender wheel solution
- Binocular or trinocular microscopes
- Test pin for Cerchar device:
- Rockwell hardness: 40 / 42 HRC
- Rockwell hardness: 54 / 56 HRC
Maximum sample height
Maximum sample diamter
Ø 100 mm
Larger sample size on request
- Detailed information will follow soon
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
You are using an outdated browser. The website may not be displayed correctly. Close