Unsaturated Triaxial Systems
High-quality universal testing devices for fully automated standard tests like UU, CU and CD tests as well as fully automatic stress-path controlled tests under saturated and unsaturated conditions.
For triaxial soil testing under unsaturated conditions we provide special modular systems for different sample diameters and stainless steel cells with internal columns. This enables the attachment of the cell mantle after the installation of the sample, the fitting of local sensors and positioning of the top cap and load piston.
The base plate with standard porous plates or special ceramic filter plates with different high-air entry ceramic discs can be installed as a socket for the sample (1, 3, 5 or 15 bar).
- Standard triaxial tests (CD, CU, UU)
- B-value check control
- Stress-path triaxial tests (p, q and s, t) Permeability tests
- High-precision strain, stress and position closed-loop controlled load frame
- Isotropic and anisotropic consolidation
- Several upgrading features 3 possible methods to determine the sample volume change:
- Radial deformation and calculation of the volume change
- Direct measurement of pore-water and pore-air volume change with a pressure/volume controller
- Exact measurement of the cell water in an additional internal (double-wall) cell
|Static axial load
|Up to 100 kN
|Up to 2 MPa
|High air entry discs
|0.1, 0.3, 0.5 or 1.5 Mpa
|Up to 150 mm
- JGS 0527-2009
Method for Triaxial Compression Test on Unsaturated Soils
- Detailed information will follow soon
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
You are using an outdated browser. The website may not be displayed correctly. Close