Technical Editor (m/f/d)
We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in developing, producing and supplying measuring, testing and automation systems.
Under the name APS Antriebs- Prüf- und Steuertechnik GmbH, we implement the most modern and innovative testing systems, often with customer and application-specific special solutions, for geotechnical investigations and material testing. Our business units stand for this with the brand names "Wille Geotechnik" for geotechnical applications and "APS Adaptive Solutions" for the industry.
Our national and international projects are mainly in the fields of renewable energies, wind power, geothermal energy and heat storage or comparable applications, with a close connection to current research topics.
Our national and international customers include recognised universities, colleges and private test laboratories as well as industrial companies.
To strengthen our team in the field of documentation and marketing, we are looking for a short-term
Technical Editor (m/f/d)
Do you enjoy formulating complex, technical content in a precise and comprehensible way? Here you will take responsibility for creating and publishing our technical documentation.
- Create operating and commissioning instructions, online help, as well as technical documentation
- Work closely with the design, software and electronics development, technical support, marketing and sales departments.
- Present precise and user-oriented complex technical issues in words and pictures
- Design and create product information and data sheets for print versions and web pages
- Assist in creating multimedia content and marketing and sales documents derived from it
- Assist in the creating training documentation and service manuals
- Cooperating with external service providers and partners, e.g. for printing and translation
- Observing subject-specific standards for technical documentation, as well as standards and legal bases, taking internal company guidelines and terminology into account
- Checking and editing English and German texts for linguistic and factual accuracy
- You have a degree in technical writing or in the field of mechanical/electrical engineering with an additional qualification as a technical writer or comparable training/further training
- You have a sound knowledge of international, legal and normative principles to create technical documentation
- You have a structured and analytical way of working and the necessary quality awareness
- You have good verbal and written language skills, preferably also in English
- We expect a customer-oriented approach and a willingness to travel
- First professional experience as a technical writer is desirable, preferably in an internationally operating industrial company in measurement and control technology and/or mechanical engineering
- Good communication and team skills
- Willingness to perform and self-initiative are a matter of course for you
- A self-reliant working style
- A high degree of creative freedom in a medium-sized company that is being actively developed and professionalised
- A pleasant, modern and dynamically developing working environment in a family-like corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A corporate culture with international diversity in mixed teams and exciting, varied projects
- An area of responsibility with a future-oriented task, combined with performance-related remuneration
- Family-friendly working environment with flexible working hours
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday entitlement of 30 days
- Support for capital-forming benefits
- Free drinks
- Possibility of e-bike leasing
- Possibility to use home office
Your contact person
Would you like to find out more? Or apply directly!
Phone: +49 (0) 551 30752 - 0
Please send us your complete application documents, stating your possible starting date, to:
APS Antriebs-, Prüf- und Steuertechnik GmbH
D-37124 Rosdorf / Göttingen
Brand: Wille Geotechnik®
By sending us your application, you agree to the use of your personal data on the basis of the data privacy information on our website.